razor bump bundle
Clean, soothe and save
- features activated charcoal face wash, soothing razor bump cream, and an oil-free moisturizer
- soothe your razor bumps without drying out your skin
- soothes your bumps today, prevents more tomorrow
- helps prevent acne breakouts
- safe for daily use
- you save $4 by buying these items together
What are razor bumps?
Razor bumps are a shaving-related rash caused by bacteria or coarse in-grown hairs. They are often referred to as ‘razor burn’.
How do I know if I have razor bumps?
How would you not know? Seriously, razor bumps are terrible. If you get a bumpy rash on your neck or face after you shave or if you avoid shaving because of pain, you probably have razor bumps.
Why do I have razor bumps?
You may be surprised to learn that the main reason you have razor bumps is not that you’re using a dull razor. Dead skin cells and in-grown hairs clogging your pores are prime breeding grounds for bacteria that build up and leave your skin sensitive to shaving.
What can I do about razor bumps?
A daily (very important!) skincare routine that includes a face wash with salicylic acid and a razor bump treatment with antimicrobial properties, like the products in this bundle, is the best way to keep your bumps under control.